We’re smack in the middle of New York Fashion week, the NFL kicked off this week, and the days are getting shorter. Yes, my loves, fall is among us! I’m a true southern girl who loves summer, and truthfully, I’m not as much of a fall girl as I’d like to be. However, fall fashion is so lush and decadent with it’s chunky knits, jewel tones, and supple leathers. That’s the part I love. It give me chills, actually. And warm fuzzies, too. You? Well, as with any other season, there are a few essentials that every chic lady must have.
1. The Basic Black Blazer. I’m not sure I have enough words or reasons why this basic is a must have. The black blazer can take you to the office or a happy hour as well as easily upgrade a jeans and tee.
Varsity | JV | Practice Squad
2. The Utility Jacket. I’ve fallen in love with this easy going piece for all casual occasions. Pair it with jeans and chucks or over a dress with peep-toe booties. Varsity | JV | Practice Squad
3. Chunky Cardigan. The ultimate weekend essential. Throw one on to help transition that sweet summer dress or the jumpsuit that we love so much we just can’t seem to put them away. Varsity | JV | Practice Squad
4. Denim Jacket. The all-weather staple can help transition those printed pants and midi skirts throughout the upcoming fall season. Varsity | JV | Practice Squad
5. The Bold Statement Coat. Gone are the boring blacks, browns, and greys. While we still love the classics, as the temperatures drop, take your outerwear to the next level with a bold jewel tone covering to keep you warm. Varsity | JV | Practice Squad
6. Moto Jacket. Whether your preference is leather or pleather, the moto jacket will most definitely add a little (or a lot) of edgy sophistication to your fall style. Varsity | JV | Practice Squad
According to Q, these six items are essential outerwear must haves and should be apart of any chic fall wardrobe. Whether you save or splurge, these can and will take your style new heights.
Thanks for stopping by!
Yours in Stilettos,