2014 has come and gone and with it, many fashionable hits and some not so loveable misses. In reflecting over the last year, I wanted to compile a list (in no particular order) of the moments I felt were most fashionable. They caught my eye, made me give 2 snaps in Z formation, or say to myself, “Yassssss, girl, yassss!” There were so many moments to choose from, so here we geaux:
1. Lupita’s Golden Globe Red Ralph Lauren Caped Moment
2. Solange Knowles’ All White Everything Most Fabulous Nontraditional Bridal Moment
3. Rita Ora’s Roberto Cavalli Moment
4. Chanel Iman’s Perfect Scarlet Lip Moment
5. Any Moment that Jenna Lyons has, but specifically her Feathered Wedding Guest Moment
6. Jessica Alba’s old Hollywood Street Style Moment
7. Rihanna’s Balmain Moment
8. SJP’s Met Gala Oscar De La Renta Moment (R.I.P. Mr. De la Renta)
9. The very controversial Kimye Vogue Cover Moment
What do you think? Did I miss any moments? Would you take any of these away?
I’m sure the new year will be loaded with more überchic styles that will make us swoon and inspire us fashionistas to werk our daily style choices like we’re on the runway! Cheers to a fabulously fashionable 2015!